Saturday, December 31, 2005

Week 8 of holidays

I've grown weary of the holidays, for time has passt by far too quickly, and no sooner does the New Year arrive does no sooner will I be happy. Oh, ere it comes, I am desirous to fill in a final episode of the past which have plagued me, yes indeed had plagued me. Henceforth I you present the eighth week of holidays.

I read "Wuthering Heights" this week - which kind of explains my stupid language above. I know, it's a n00b book for me to read at this time, and it's a very depressing love story. Not the best reading material you want to have just before Orientation at RJC. You know what's good reading material? THIS is good reading material, even if I say so myself. After all, rubbish are good quality materials after being processed. If you don't get what I mean, it's okay, just read on.

Time-wasting activities have filled up majority, if not all of my holidays. In my last week of holidays, I still firmly indulged in them. Despite having better things to do, like running to Orchard or perhaps flying kites, I wanted to make a full waste out of my holidays. So let me fill you in on what I did last week.

1) Read "Wuthering Heights". It sucks don't read it - it's like reading a book within a book, and the narrative is always done by someone else. You'll know what I mean if you read it, but don't anyway.

2) Write a letter to Tan Puay Hock, for being my beloved Chinese teacher for a year. I'm not the ungrateful sort, so I had to do it no matter what. I doubt he celebrates Christmas, but I bet that he would like to know that I've still 私函 rules in my mind. Here's the top of my letter. (I won't publish the rest as it's 私函,and 私 means private in case you're too stupid to know that. I need some privacy.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I know it's kind of extra, but time wasting anyway. Plus I've chucked my Chinese all the way to the back of my head so I could waste more time digging it up. I took four days to write the letter, let's please not talk about it any longer.

3) Packed my room. Or rather, the desk in my room. Packing the desk in my room is as time wasting as it can get, so here's a picture of some specimens that I had to clear.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I finally bothered to take a picture of my four.. wandering teeth. I'm sorry if it spooks you, look, but I hope that putting it on the Raffles cover makes you feel better. Look carefully, and you can see the word "Raffles" engraved in the middle (I love my school dearly). I guess I wanted to post this long ago as well, but it soon became as forgotten as my table got messier. So I packed up everything and here it is. Good memories.

4) Wondering about my orientation group. This is the most time-wasting of all, because I had to dig up all my Bayley stuff to find out who was in Bayley, and probability on who was going to be with me. That's a huge probability problem, by the way. In the end, I realised I threw away all my Bayley stuff so there were no name lists to be found. In the process, I threw everything around my room. So that's more stuff to pack. More time wasted.

Although it is only four tasks that I actually did, do not be so easily deceived as to think that it's no big deal. One week is that short, and one week can be wasted in just four tasks. I'm very proud of myself, I wasted the last week of my holiday away. Oh and not to mention I went for class outing where I cleverly left myself some wounds on the right side of my leg, by playing soccer on a wet pavement and trying to do some tricks. It still hurts, so shut up about that.

Now I've got a call from my OGL yesterday, and here's the good news. Orientation is four days. Oh, it might be bad news as well, since you might get some bastards, but it's also good news.

Why? Because orientation is slack. Things might not seem what they seem to be, but I doubt it will be as intensive as doing logarithms or trigonometry.

So although Week 8 of holidays are over, I'll look forward to Week 9. My OGLs had just extended my holidays - and I thank them very much for that. Sorry if this post seems a little disorganised, it's because I really have better things to do and was doing them while typing this out. Once again, enjoy what is left of your holidays, for I've just wasted what's left of mine by doing all the shit above. Whatever - it's too late to regret. I'll go have some lunch.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog