Saturday, December 17, 2005

Week 6 of holidays

Are you thinking what I'm thinking..?

If you're not, then better start. I'm thinking that holidays last 8 weeks, plus that little crappy New Year's Day holiday so we go back to school on Tuesday. As if that's going to help a lot. And as far as I'm concerned, already 6 weeks have passed. This means 6/8 = 75%, there's only 25% of the holidays left.

Now are you thinking what I'm thinking..?

Of a particular four-letter word that I once posted up here as a picture.

This week was highly destructive (opposite of productive). For once in my life (one of my lives last a year), I went to clear my room. I realised I actually had a lot of shit in my cupboards, drawers, and especially on the table. Oh and by the way if you want to know how I define shit, it's those little worksheets that you get throughout the year. I could upload a picture but that would take too long, but I'm pretty sure you know what worksheets are. They hold lots of sentimental value to me, especially one where I cut my hand (accidentally) on it.

Guess what that made? BLOODY SHIT!!

Haha no pun intended. I know the word "worksheet" sounds very much like "work shit" but anyway it's just a matter of pronouncing the extra letter there, which I don't make a habit of doing it. After all, isn't the work you get just nothing but a bunch of crap testing your knowledge, or rather exposing your weaknesses?

I found it lame, a waste of time.

So I started clearing them one by one, level by level. I still have some Sec 1 worksheets left over, don't know why I even kept them for. In the end I put all the worksheets I didn't want into a huge plastic bag. Then I lifted it up and immediately sprained my back.

Baskit, I'd rather go buy 5kg bag of rice!! The bloody stack of worksheets weighed 8kg!! Now each piece of paper would just barely weigh a few grams, how did this whole stack of worksheets weigh so much? I suspected that there must have been some irregularities somewhere, and so I started checking them out in detail. Then I weighed the plastic bag.

That was Monday. I did all these on Monday.

Tuesday to Friday, I went to count the worksheets in the bag.

Okay that's how I spent my week.

I realised I've about 5,613 pieces of paper in the bag. Maybe the staples also have some weight, so hence the 8kg. I'm not doubting it anymore. Now I'm just waiting for a karung guni to come by so I could drop by all the shit to him. Problem with karung gunis nowadays, they are damn selfish. Everytime give them newspapers, they give you that Jay Chou "hi-I'm-a-rock-star-but-you're-not" face.

If Jay Chou gave it to me, at least he's a rock star. Stupid karung guni isn't, then after that he'll just toss you a few twenty-cent coins and then go on to his next victim. If survey people are New Age Robbers, then karung gunis are most probably New Age Burglars. Those faguts just kope your newspapers, leave a few coins behind as a sign of his break-in, then go around koping more newspapers.

Can't stand them all. Wait till I give them my 8kg pile, I think I'd be rich. Because I haven't found any work these holidays, and thus am having zero income. Of course, I wasn't exactly particularly looking for a job, so there's no wonder I can't find one. If you're thinking that I've been slacking for the whole damn holidays, then you're wrong.

For one, I was counting worksheets.

For another one, I was doing housework.

You think you do a lot of housework is it?!

Why don't you try sweeping the floor for starters, and then using a wet cloth to scrub the tiles everywhere? After which you go get tablecloths to clean the tables around the house, hang some clothes, take out another batch of clothes from the rack to fold it, and then keeping all the clothes into various wardrobes?

Okay I admit I don't do all of those. But I do around half of that, which is still quite a lot. This is the only sort of work I have, housework. And I'm not even paid. Anyway, as most people put it, they work for experience, so I've got what I wanted. Lots of experience.

Damn, I'm going to be a superb cleaner when I grow up.

But of course, I'm going to be a musician before that.

Through these six weeks, I'm pretty much surprised I haven't touched my recorder. Spiders are probably making cobwebs in it already. I think I'm really wasting my talent away, since there are only two weeks left before I go set up Raffles Blowers in JC. Either that or I'll set up The Integrals, but that sounds a rather invalid name for a CCA. Maybe I'll just try to stash Integrals into Raffles Blowers and go trick all the people involved. Sounds good. Though of course my music sounds better, but that's not the point.

The point is, after posting so much, I'm just reminding you there are two weeks left.

Week 7 I'll prepare for Christmas. Week 8 I'll prepare for New Year.

Then I can go prepare for some orientation shit. Since they already banned taupoks, wonder what will come out for next year. Newspaper might print "school in Bishan-Ang Mo Kio area (again, though we're not mentioning the school for privacy's sake) got this.. blah", then we can have fun for all our GP papers. Who are they kidding, not mentioning JC in Bishan-Ang Mo Kio area because they don't want others to know?

If you still don't know now, it's RJC. I'm telling you because I'm pretty sure I've got this nail on its head. Haha good right.

Yes it is good. Maybe I should update more on JC as the dates come closer.

It's a very exciting prospect to be drawing closer and closer to the date.

At last, back to those radical days, where I sleep at crazy hours and wake up at (crazy+1) hours. Very wonderful way of making your body work. In Sec 4 I guess you could say I was pretty much cannot-be-bothered already, so I slept quite a lot. But Sec 3, I was a hardcore believer in finishing my homework. So I would usually stay up till 4am to complete my homework, then sleep till 8am.

You didn't hear me wrong, 8am. I just go to school and collect one demerit. No big deal. After which the cycle repeats until I get five demerits. Then I start going at 7am and sacrifice one hour of sleep.

I suspect JC will be something like that. And I wish I could say more, but I could hear the horn of the karung guni man.

My 8kg stack is waiting already.

He'd better give me loads of money, that piece of shit.

Because I've a lot of SHIT to give him, trust me.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog