Sunday, December 04, 2005

Some incidents

Apparently people are interested in the T-shirts, huh?

See, I told you they'd get snapped up like hotcakes.

But that's not my point for today's post - I'm just here simply to wonder a little about the Boarding Brothers. Have you ever heard of them? I'll bet not, even if you have spent four years in RI. Well today, the truth is going to come out!! There are two people in boarding whom I suspect are actually brothers. You would not have imagined it in the first place, but then again it's only my speculation.

Presenting to you Mr. Physics Leong Kok Wank..
and Mr. I-would-like-to-introduce-you-to-boarding Chow Kia Meng!!

For those who want pictures, I'm afraid I won't post any.. because 1) I'm lazy, 2) they are so hot that people might stop visiting this blog if I just post their pictures. After all, they'd just download them, save them and then view it on their computers all day long - and then I'd lose my business! No thank you. I know the basics of economics - supply and demand. You want their pictures, go RI website (http://www.ri.sch.edu.sg) and search for it yourself.

Don't forget, Mr. Leong is the proud father of three children!! Or four. Mr. Chow also has a few, I think - just that I don't know him very well.

But never mind. My reason in suspecting that they are brothers?

Their handphone number is damn similar. The first six numbers are the same, only that Mr. Leong's number ends with a "38" and Mr. Chow's with a "49". Surprising? I found it very surprising. I'm not going to post the first six numbers because if I do, again I will lose my business. I've already implied that those two are damn hot and I know some people would dearly love to know them and spam them. Then readership will go down and they'd get pissed off. Later they come after me for giving out their numbers!! So I'm very sorry, but I cannot give you their numbers.

Maybe I'm just stupid and over-assuming to say that they are brothers, but then again one can never be too sure! Maybe they could be.. LONG-LOST BROTHERS? Or.. DISTANT COUSINS?

Maybe it's just the Boarding Fellowship. They are both quite similar anyway.

Oh well - enough speculation. I'll let you think what you want. It could be a mere coincidence that their handphone numbers are the same. Maybe they are just very good shopping buddies, you never know!

Anyway I was thinking of training tomorrow. So I tried to persuade YL to come.

The conversation went like that (slightly edited):

Me: Training tomorrow?
YL: Is anyone?
Me: Sherwin, YH and me. (I wasn't fully lying)
YL: Don't know.
Me: Just come. If you'd come we'd have.. FOUR!
YL: What time you gonna go? (I always go late)
Me: I'll try to be on time. But knowing myself, I might be slightly late.
YL: Okay lo.

Persuasion successful. Tomorrow got people to train with, though not enough to form team.

Now I don't know why I posted that. Maybe because I'd like to let you know a few morals of this story:

1) The more, the merrier.
2) Nothing is impossible, including asking people to train.
3) It's easier to ask people to train if they are online.
4) Danny is a slacking fagut.

That's about it for today. I'll end off with a stupid question.

Q: Why did Brandon (the Sec 2 waterpolo captain) cross the road?
A: Because that stupid arsehole went to kick a waterpolo ball right out of the pool compounds and across the road to Rafflesia. Too bad no cars had any sense to run over or drive away with the ball, which would have saved him that trip.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog