Monday, December 12, 2005

TAGGED

i admit i wasnt serious abt this. I know it's a sign of disrespect to you adnaan. Im so sorry so now i shall tag again.

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!


ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
(this is more dramatic isnt it?)

CCAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!?

Teeeee AAAAA Geeeee Geeee EEEEE Deeeeee

TAGGED!

5 random things about myself!

That's so difficult. Imagine you need to think of something random! If you make it a point to think of something and blog it down, then it wouldn't be random! So it's impossible! ARGH I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

Okay i hope these are random enough:
1. I was the head prefect of my primary school. Now i think most of you dont believe me but i was. For the safety of my primary school and the safety of the principal and my former form teachers i shall refrain from naming my beloved primary school even though i still strongly believe that most of her products are either gangsters, fighters or smokers.
2. Despite the fact that i always try to stay out of trouble, trouble always trouble me even though i never trouble trouble. In primary school, i was arrested by my teacher because someone in the school brought condoms to school and i didnt tell my teacher. -_-" In secondary school, a whole group of us were pulled out for being racist -_-" someone lost his bag when his bag wasnt lost at all and again i got invovled. People plagarised my work and got into trouble again. AHHH plenty more of these petty offences.
3.I really like alcohol and thats true.
4.My surname is poo and some variations of my surname i have received so far are poon foo pooh hoo and lot's more weird ones that i cannot remember. Others simply cannot believe it that i ahve poo for surname. tsk
5. i dunno. Im not really a random person and it's hard to be random that's why i believe random people are very random even though the chances of them existing are quite randomly random. But it's still quite random.
Nvm i have a random joke from bensen.
What did the cat tell the dog?
Ans: Kangeroo.
Get it? That's random. If you dont. dont worry. neither do i.

Now i shall tag 5 people right? It's hard to find 5 people actually who has blogs. Even if they do have blogs i dont think they will reply. So for the time being i shall just leave it.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog