Monday, December 26, 2005

Have you noticed?

On the blogger page, there is an orange hat on top of the "o" in Blogger.

Now you know why Chemistry is important, because if you are a n00b you can't mix the proper dye for your Santa caps and then you'll be a laughing stock. Orange caps indeed. Thought only Ben Zheng wore them.

Anyway, today's Boxing Day. So maybe you'd like lots of boxes..□□□□□□. Or maybe you should wear boxers like Chen Kai. Or maybe start training up to be a Tyson. That word has too many meanings.

If you recall, I said Christmas was bad. Christmas meant 9 days to school reopening. Well, for the record, I'm telling you now that Boxing Day is worse, having only 8 days to school reopening. I doubt I'll be able to finish mugging Mole Concept or Differentiation before school reopens, considering I haven't started on anything. Actually, I can't start without my books - so it's not entirely my fault. At least I have integration in my heart, and in my soul, in my arteries and veins, the way Chandy would have liked it. Too bad when I return to school it wouldn't really be a school - it will be a JC.

Forget it. I'll drown my sorrows in my recorder, which I happen to have also chucked aside to who-knows-where. But it's okay since Santa gave me a new one for Christmas. Though I had to tip him for making the long journey, that greedy fagut. Oh and plus he charges 10% govt service (he's the fking govt in Finland) and 5% GST. So what the hell. Perhaps Christmas isn't that great after all. YL was right, Santa could be rather racist when it comes to Asians.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog