Sunday, December 18, 2005

feminine and the muscular

Let me begin my essay with a quote from Germaine Greer – “All societies on the verge of death are masculine. A society can survive with only one man; no society will survive with a shortage of women.” An intriguing view perhaps but nonetheless it reflects the views of feminists in our modern society. As we move into the 21st century, we are posed with the question so unrealistic yet not impossible – Are Men Necessary? Undoubtedly, it will have earth-shaking political, economic and social impacts.

Haha, rubbish essay that only got me 20/30.

i believed I have discovered the feminine side of myself. Don't believe? I shall use some formulas and fallacies to prove it.

1. Some of you don't believe it actually but PMS actually stands for poomoodswing, MY moodswings. I have been having moodswings at random for this whole year, feeling extremely happy for one moment without knowing why and extremely pissed off. People like Timon, Adnaan have been subjects of my abuse during my tantrums. As we know, girls often have pms, so formula 1 is proven #

2. I dont know whether it is true or not but I have an inkling that girls like to name their belongings. RIGHT? Maybe, i dont know but i do have a name for everything. I call my pencil case,"pencil case" and i call my acsics racers, "shoes". Of course not forgetting my all-time favourite, Teddy the teddybear and Winnie the Winnie the Pooh.

3. I am very sure that this happens to most girls if not all. The inability to decide whether they should splash the cash on thrash or save the money for another rainy day. We or rather I often spend a long time looking at a particular item spending a long time persuading myself to buy it. When I finally decided to buy it, I will start to convince myself that it isnt too nice after all.
Shoes: $120
Bags: $150
Books:$200
Maintaining this blog: Priceless

For everything else, there's mastercard.

4. Contrary to popular beliefs, I actually aced my art in primary school and did relatively well in secondary sch. By hasty generalization, girls can draw.
Premise 1 : Girls can draw
Premise 2: I can draw
Conclusion. haha lol lol

5. I spend a long time doing up proposals and my homeworks. I have 3 coloured pens in my pencil case and sometimes I even bring 6 different highlighters to school. My textbooks are highlighted in at least 5 different colours with 5 to 6 different coloured pens writing on it. If i spend an hour doing my homework, at least half the time will be spend on formatting the file so that all the sentences align together and they look nice.

6. I have nice handwriting.

7. im a very gossipy person. I have a well-trained network of khakis in gathering the latest gossip about everything under the sun. Then i will consolidate all the gossips i heard and redistribute them to the relevant sources for checking and confirmation. But dont worry i know my limits, if he/she does not want me to spread it rest assured i will zipzip. But if your face kiam pa dont blame it for it.
People always tell me to get a life. Well, ableit not glamourous, it is indeed an interesting life to gossip.

8. I have a perchant for remembering the most minute of details and thrasy information. I can probably remember most of the scandals that happened in sec1 and 2 and all the small small thrasy events/dates/crushes you had on someone if you told me abt it. I can even remember where some of my friends' friend lives even though i dont even know him/her.

9. I have lots of skin care products at home. Bananna boat vitamin E, aloe vera after sun lotion, sunblock, acne cream, pimple cream, neutrogena skin care blahblahblah. The only thing i dont have would probably be SK2.

10. Im a bloody good listener i tell you. You can whine abt anyting to me and i will provide good quality advice.
(Most of the time when people whine to me abt their results i will PRETEND to listen to them and encourage them but actually i will be cursing them cuz i got so much shit committments to handle that studies are always the last on my mind. But then again at least i pretend to listen.)

11. I WHINE ALOT. WHINY PUSSY!

Im a girl, not yet a woman.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog