Sunday, December 25, 2005

A letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year. I have done my homework, attended trainings regularly, been actively involved in school events and also doing my part for the society by being part of the interact club. Since I'm such a good boy, i do feel that i deserve something this christmas.

It has been hard on you all these years really. To make, to sort, to pack and to deliver all these gifts to the kids. But actually i cant be bothered because to me it is more important that i get my presents. Then again your welfare is OUR welfare so we should care about you right?

I have been thinking long and hard. How do i get my wishlist across to you? After all, there's no advertisement that says "Santa Claus: Send your wishlist to P.O %$%^&&" so i have really no way of contacting you. Then i figured out that i might try to call you but your phone number was not in Yellow Pages. Then again if you ever get a handphone do suscribe to Singtel because it gives you Global Roam which makes your bills really cheap.

So an idea struck me. DHL. But you see, you live in the North Pole. Nobody knows Asia like they do. Which means they know nuts about North Pole. Fedex are a bunch of n00bs anyway so no point trying. I was at my wits' end. How will i ever convey my wishes to you dear old man?

ARH! Then another idea struck me. After all, globalisation is happening around the world. I thought that if people nowadays were so technologised, you being the leader, thinker and pioneer that you have always been would also be technologised.

So by logical conclusion, you MIGHT own a computer, which means you might have internet access and you might visit blogs and you might visit our blog! So i want to tell you that all i want is a strand of your beard.

Yours sincerely,
The good boy,
TCS blogger,
YH

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog