Monday, December 12, 2005

this is unfair

Okay I've received a complaint that my 5 things that I listed down after being tagged was invalid.

Here I would like to ask a question: What exactly is invalid? Some people might not know that I'm in Malaysia for those five days right?! Thus, I do not foresee any problem. After all, what's so invalid about saying my location? If you're wanting me to say really silly things about myself that you probably didn't know, then that's a different story. I could do that.

And just in case the next five fails, I'll put down a few more for good measure. I really don't like receiving complaints about my posts. Much as I want them to be perfect, I'm not perfect myself. And chances are, neither of the readers here are too. So I hope after this we can close this issue of tagging.

I'm not passing on this TAG thing on to anyone else because it reminds me of two things:

1) Smart TAG - apparently some smart system in Malaysia. fast way to pay Plaza Tol
2) TAG Heuer - expensive watch that I'll never touch in my life

Passing on the tag to five others would inflict unnecessary pain onto them, and at the same time wasting their brain cells just as I'm doing now. I go by the principle of 己所不欲,勿施于人。- so I'd just suffer in silence.

Right, on to the five (and a few extra) things you probably didn't know about me. Just don't laugh at me or call me a sad case after that, because I already know what I am.

1) When I went to lan for the first time in my life with Nicky and Sean in Orchard (which was like two weeks ago), I went to play FIFA and Counterstrike. All by myself, even CS. I didn't even bother to use bots, I just simply explored the damn map.

2) I haven't watched any movie with my friends (or alone, for that matter) since I entered RI. In these four years the furthest I've walked was outside the cinema. Unless you want to count Hotel Rwanda, but everyone was forced to watch that. Up till now YL is trying to get me to watch a movie with him, just to break the four-year spell, but I'm still declining for unknown reasons. I'd like to make it six years.

3) I've entertained thoughts of quitting waterpolo since Sec 2, but I still don't have the guts to do it. In fact, I don't think I'll be quitting waterpolo anytime in the foreseeable future, which is really quite sad - because I keep thinking about it but just cannot accomplish it.

4) I can cook porridge, noodles and rice. I'd like to specify that cooking is one thing, while cooking well is another. I've probably attempted more cooking than any of my classmates, and probably ended up clearing up more messes than any of them. My cooking is like my Physics tests. Enough said.

5) I am one of the most non-buaya boys in RI. You probably wouldn't know it because of the rumours that are going around (they're bloody fabricated lies, of course), but I ensure you the most buaya thing that I did was to play soccer. I don't think that was very bad, was it?

Now for the backups.

6) I go on the occasional shopping trip.. either to the market or NTUC. The latest one was today, when I went to buy some veg and stock up on my reserves. And on the way back I sprained my left ankle at the carpark (not Jin Sei). Bet you didn't know that eh!

7) I live to eat. Food is good, and you're bloody lying if you say otherwise. I keep teasing haram for his eating habits but frankly I'm not much better. I ate six bowls of rice for dinner once, and I like koping chocolate from my fridge. Even though with braces now, I always manage to find the hidden chocolate stuffed up somewhere.

8) I used to like soccer, then I stopped liking it when I entered RI. Now I'm back to soccer, and this time I've learnt to love it. Soccer almost makes up my life now, partly because I've got nothing to do. This attraction to soccer in Sec 4 must be credited to the Banglas because they caused it all.

9) You couldn't hear a vulgarity from me before February 2003. One of my stupid classmates, whom I shall not name, had influenced me so much that until now, I am unable to kick the habit. Though I was able to significantly reduce the number of Hokkien vulgarities, I still use British vulgar slangs.

10) In primary school, I was probably one of the most despised outcasts. I didn't socalise, wasn't a monitor nor a prefect nor a little group leader, and was just an idiot mugging for my grades.

11) I don't really care about money, which is probably why I don't have much. I only like to have items that will be beneficial to whatever cause that I pursue. However, the items that I acquire must be of quality, unlike silly Malaysian batteries which could only power up my mp3 for 4 hours, then conk out. Bloody hell.

12) I think tagging is stupid. I'm going to play Gunbound with YL, and I bet you didn't know we two are almost undefeatable in Gunbound. Of course, we occasionally lose to make the game less imba, and it's always on purpose.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog