Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dammit!

I had a look at The New Paper today - and read the previews for tonight's matches.

West Ham vs Newcastle!!

COME ON SEETOW! I'm ready to take you on!!! Okay it's not as if we owned the clubs but it'll be interesting to see how many goals West Ham is going to beat Newcastle by.

My problem is that the newspapers don't seem to think so. There were SIX reporters/guests who all thought the match would either be a draw or go Newcastle's way. And oh by the way, don't forget West Ham is at home. Six people, six fools. End of Week Six.

I take it as a grave insult, for I feel very disturbed by the lousy predictions. Punters all around Singapore who rely on TNP as a guide are going to lose bad. So I'm here to tell you otherwise - take West Ham and take your money home laughing. If your money is on the magpies, it will only end up like them. Flying away from Upton Park having lost.

I'm just that damn confident that Newcastle is in for a hammering. Stupid TNP doesn't know shit. And if you'd like to know what I really think, I think that West Ham would most probably go through the Christmas season unbeaten. Though of course I'm not betting on that yet, it can wait.

If West Ham loses tonight, I'll wear my short pants to school for the first day of next year.

If West Ham wins, Seetow you'll have to stop spamming the tagboard. Deal?

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog