Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Spying operation

Okay much as I wanted to post earlier today, I found out that I couldn't because I was busy spying. I have been rather busy lately with various things, so you would please excuse me if my posts have not been up to standard. In fact, this will be another sub standard post so if you don't like it that's not my business. My business is spying, and that is what keeps me busy. If I remember, I will post about some other stuff that I have been busy with.

Well today I went to RJC to find out how the J2s were coping in preparing for our orientation.

Apparently, they were coping very well. Because they probably finished everything they had to do and were happily playing soccer along the corridors. Meaning they've about done their torture programme. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.

Okay that's all for my spying report. It took me twelve hours to come up with it, okay. Don't ever discredit me, because I swear I'm telling the truth. I saw councillors playing soccer.

And I told you it's none of my business if the post is inadequate, because I have to get back to my spying. It's not easy, you know, keeping 24-hour surveillance. This is, in fact, not me. I am relaying the message word-for-word through the telephone to my personal assistant, who is currently beside a computer for this purpose of keeping you all entertained. I know, this is hardly entertaining, but think of me perspiring up at the roof of the RJC building while at the same time using a pair of binoculars trying to peer at what the hell those silly councillors are doing. It's really for the sake of information, for YOUR sake.

So please bear with me, or my personal assistant.

Because this is for YOUR sake. And not to mention I go to such pains to keep this blog alive - you should really be touched. It's not easy holding a handphone in one hand while holding a pair of binoculars with another. My psychomotor is that bad, I might end up falling off the roof. See, I'm putting my life on the line for all of you. Not the telephone line. I'm just that noble.

Okay I think I see some action now. Haha!

Better be thankful for what I'm doing okay. I'll report back later.

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog