Monday, December 26, 2005

2nd letter to santa

Dear Santa,

I must admit you broke my heart my dear old man. You didn’t even give me a teeny wheeny strand of your beard much less any other presents. You know, you can’t go breaking young fragile innocent hearts like mine you know. It was such a traumatic experience you know, i wonder whether I am ever able to stand up and face the world again.

I know i live in a HDB flat. There's no chimney. But no bloody (maybe a few) houses have chimneys my dear old man. You can’t be that racist can you? Just because Singaporeans don’t have chimneys doesn’t mean that we are not in need of precious presents Santa! C’mon, you gotta think out of the box! Not being able to visit us via the chimney doesn’t mean you can’t walk right through the front door right?

I have thought about it. I left the front door unlocked because I knew we didn’t have a chimney. You can always park your reindeers outside along the corridors but you didn’t! Being the ever thoughtful me, I even unlock my window grills in case you wanted to come in by the windows. But why didn’t you come!?

They said we should always leave some cookies and milk for Santa old man. I did! Those people who leave milk on the table are out to harm you Santa! Milk are meant to be refrigerated! I left it cold and nice for you. I got you gardenia white bread instead of the usual cookies because i believe that your teeth might not be able to take it. I was so thoughtful but you never came. Damn you!

I woke up every hour, with anticipation and hope. And you left me broken hearted. Santa, you d33k. Screw off!


Yours insincerely,
YH

No comments:

Crash your Firefox

Click to hang your Firefox

Blog Archive

Search This Blog